We encourage you to bring swag to the attendees at the conference!
Swag is a wonderful way to delight the people you want to attract, increase your brand awareness and be remembered positively.
We offer two ways for you to have your swag distributed at the conference:
In both cases, unless you want to bring the swag yourselves to the booth, you should deliver the swag, in clearly marked boxes to the venue.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Check the website and brochure for the expected number of attendees.
- We recommend swag that is unique, fun, fitting to your company message.
Don’t go with anything generic. Put some thought into it.
- Is your swag edible? Have the Kosher certificate attached on the outside of the box.
Please don’t choose anything sticky, mushy or that can melt or leak.
This will ruin the experience for everyone and especially, your brand.
- Attendees carry the swag bag all day. We recommend you not choose anything bigger or heavier than an apple.
- The best swag is something that people really use. Choose usability over brand.
- If your Swag is edible or wearable – please note our Sponsor-FAQ for allergens and Kosher certifications.
- We cannot stress this enough – Clearly mark your boxes on all sides (more on this later)
- Swag must be delivered within the window of time given in your sponsor brief (which should be in your email about two weeks before the event).
- Make sure your couriers know who they are delivering to, where, when and on behalf of what company.
Otherwise your parcel might get lost. This is important.
- In case you’re completely out of ideas – a sticker, card with a clear call to action or branded sweet is good enough.
- Remember, you don’t have to bring swag. It’s totally fine if you don’t.
Your delivery courier must be aware and prepared to deliver all your boxes to the convention floor. This might take some time, effort and, depending on the size of your deliverables, also a trolley. Bags that will be left outside the convention venue might be confiscated by hotel security!
We will publish the timeframes closer to the event. Please stay tuned and watch your email inbox.
Monday 27.6.22, from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday 28.6.22, from 06:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Monday 27.6.22, from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Here’s what we need to know when your parcel arrives:
- Who is this from? Have your company name written clearly on all sides.
- Where does this go? To your booth or swag bag?
- What conference is it for? Sometimes there’s more than one…
- Who you gonna call? What if we have questions? Please leave your contact information clearly on the box.
- How many boxes should we expect? to make sure we don’t lose anything.
For your convenience, you can simply print the file below on any A4 sheet of paper.
Here’s an example: